Thursday, September 11, 2008

interview questions

well ...... my favorite food is all Mexican food idk why it just is =) ( specially beans). , my favorite type of music is reggaeton but i listen more to alternative rock and things like that because i play drums so thats the music that i play, i love Carlos Santana. i dont watch tv is to boring for me unless thers a soccer game =)... i dont have a favorite subject, i think all my classes are the same. well am not that smart but not dumb aether. my straights are that i work hard for what i do and i hate not doing something or turning something late :S....weakness well i get distracted some times and forget to do what i need but i get back on track easily.. it depends on the test if i study or not. if i know the material thers no need for me to study but if is something hard that i dont get i do study...... i do my reviews and also i go over h.w. that i done and the notes that i take =)... well i would like to learn everything that i can.. well fair 50/50 equal work.. i work hard, i know what i do and am a fun person to chill and work with.......
mexico won yesterday =) 2-1 baby!!!

No comments: